Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New GM Looking to pay someone to teach me Roll20

I've played a bit of Roll20 as a player but I am about to run my first campaign. I'll be running Storm King's Thunder DnD 5e. I've already bought the module but the wiki help page is not helpful at all. I am willing to pay someone to spend an hour or so with me teaching more than the "basic tutorial" bull sh*t that i find on youtube. Thank you
Hello Chavva, You can likely find someone willing to show you the ropes for free (lot of helpful folks on Roll20.)  If not, I am available for hire.  I've used Roll20 for several years and am very familiar with the platform.  I have not run Storm King's Thunder myself, but I am familiar with all of the Roll20 bits (Handouts, various layers, dynamic lighting, macros, APIs, rollable tables, etc.) Send me a PM if interested. -Adam
There are alot of tube vids out there on how to use roll20. Cant put links here because of roll20 policy. For me, online rpg playing is perfect, I can smoke my dope, drink my Capt Morgan when DM'ing and not have to drive or put up with someone else's living space rules. So welcome to the world of online RPG's, it is truly awesome.
I'm available for free bro
Yeah send me a pm ill run u thru basics for FREE pm me ill add u on discord or Skype we can schedule a 1 on 1 session any time our hats off to u for joing the thankless job of DM