Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Firefly RPG - LF3M Players - [Afternoon UTC][Morning EST][Noobs]

Edited 1399032041
Casey
Sheet Author
We're one player and a GM looking for a few more players to run the new Firefly RPG. We're basically noobs to tabletop RPing, so if you're new too, then come learn with us! If you're more experienced and are willing to GM, then feel free to offer. Don't have the rulebooks? No worries! I have all the current source material, including the Echoes of Wars episodes (pre-made adventures). I've also compiled a New Player Starter Pack that contains excerpts of everything you need to learn the game. The plan is to start with the Echoes of Wars adventures to familiarize ourselves with the system and then move on from there. We'll be playing as the Main Cast of Serenity (Mal, Zoe, et. al.), unless popular demand says otherwise. System: Firefly (new 2014 edition) Days: Thursdays and/or Sundays Time: 10am - 2pm EST / 14-18 UTC -- Timezone converter Where?: Roll 20 / Hangouts on Google+
I'd like to play. I'm an experienced roleplayer, but never tried the Firefly system. I like to play character I made myself, but am OK playing an iconic character.
ME ME ME! I'm really excited about the new system and a huge Firefly fan. I would be happier with just Thursdays as I play a Mass Effect game on Sundays starting at 12:30p EST.
Hey, I'd love to play the Firefly RPG, but I would be completely new to it. I'd also prefer to play a created character over a canon one. Thursdays would also be best for me.