Please note that this campaign has completed the first five modules listed below and is currently progressing through Against the Giants . You will be joining an in-progress campaign at 10th level with four other players already in the party. Dread Tales Told in the Dead of Night When the shadows grow long in Waterdeep and the fireplace in the taproom of the Yawning Portal dims to a deep crimson glow, adventurers from across the Forgotten Realms, and even from other D&D worlds, spin tales of dark dungeons and spread rumors of lost treasures. Within this tome are seven of the deadliest dungeons from the history of Dungeons & Dragons, updated for the current edition of the game. Some are classics that have hosted an untold number of adventurers, while others are newer creations, boldly staking a claim to their place in the pantheon of notable adventures. The seeds of these stories rest in your hands. D&D’s deadliest dungeons are not part of your arsenal of adventures. Enjoy, and remember to keep a few spare character sheets handy. Includes seven adventures: The Sunless Citadel The Forge of Fury The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan White Plume Mountain Dead in Thay Against the Giants Tomb of Horrors Game Information Summary The first session is always free so you can get a sense of what my DMing style is like: try before you buy! WHO: I'm Ariel (AKA Gilnean), a DM with over a full year of experience under my belt running D&D 5E games on Roll20 and using different tools to make every session fun and atmospheric. I'm looking for 4 to 5 players 1 extra player who is proactive, open-minded, friendly, willing to cooperate with the DM and fellow party members, and ready to invest time and energy into the game. New players are more than welcome to join! WHAT: The Tales from the Yawning Portal adventure from Wizards of the Coast, featuring seven classic dungeons from past D&D editions, revamped for Fifth Edition! The campaign will likely be played out as a series of dungeon crawls as the party tours through these iconic D&D adventures. While there may be a less of an emphasis on individual backstories, there will still be many roleplaying opportunities. WHEN: Every Sunday afternoon at 12:00PM PST/PDT. Each session is guaranteed to be at least 3 hours long, and might run up to 5 hours if circumstances permit. WHERE: Right here on Roll20, in a Virtual Tabletop environment enhanced by a variety of special features and effects exclusive to Pro members, ranging from dynamic lighting to fun API scripts to make gameplay more interesting and convenient. We'll also be using Discord for voice chat. WHY: I love roleplaying games, and I care deeply about the stories that come from them, the characters who star in them, and the players that drive everything. I combine my passion with professionalism, dedication, and a sense of humor that's all put into a meticulously-created experience on Roll20. HOW: The first session will be free; afterwards, it will cost $15 US per session to be paid via PayPal. Payments should be made at least two days in advance, and if the session is cancelled for whatever reason, everyone who paid for that session will be refunded in full. If you're interested in joining, check out the listing here and apply in the Applications thread! DISCLAIMER: This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 US per session to be paid via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.