Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to Create a Page on the Wiki?

GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I can edit pages on the wiki, but I can't figure out how to create one. Am I missing something obvious? I plan to create a page to support a character sheet I'll be updating soon.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I think wiki page creation is suspended for now as the Roll20 team is moving things to their new help center.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That would explain it. I'll email support and see if there's a way around it.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you create a link to a page that doesn't exist, it becomes a stub that you can edit, creating a new page. Does this no longer work?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I didnt try it, i could find an appropriate page to put such a link on.

Edited 1583730885
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Example; If you search for "Torg Eternity Community Sheet" and the page doesn't exist, you'll have an option to create it.  Then you can link to it on other appropriate wiki pages.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ahh, that was easy! Thanks.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Gotcha. I wasn't thinking of a page without a referring link. How will folks find it?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
keithcurtis said: Gotcha. I wasn't thinking of a page without a referring link. How will folks find it? I'll add the "character sheet documentation"-tag when it has content, then it will appear on the appropriate list.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Wikiwizard.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thats what I was planning to do. I know how the wiki works, except the creating pages trick, hehe.