Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1M] The Two Headed Serpent Pulp Call of Cthulhu Campaign Tuesday's 7pm CST March 10th

Howdy- Due to real life issues one of my good players had to drop from the game. So now I am Looking for one more player for my Two Headed Serpent campaign which has just started. Please have reliable internet and reliable mic. Send PM if interested in joining.
A bump for Chesty Puller
I'm available, have a good mic, and reliable internet, but theres not much information on the game here. Could I get some details? Message me or send a discord invite and I'd be glad to talk and see if I could fit into your group. 
Sent you my discord info. Call of Cthuhlu with pulp elements (better hitpoints, lass Sanity checks and cool talents plus much more) is kinda like The Rocketeer, Indiana Jones, the mummy and   sky captain and the world of tomorrow all rolled up into the best RPG system. Basically this is the adult side of the pool where as D&D is on the kiddie side of the pool. So come join the adults and leave the kiddies behind. ; ) Bacchus said: I'm available, have a good mic, and reliable internet, but theres not much information on the game here. Could I get some details? Message me or send a discord invite and I'd be glad to talk and see if I could fit into your group.