Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Handout without image

Hi there, I wondered if there is a way to not display the image of a handout on the handout itself. The reason is that I use the handout to give my players magic items and those are made by using a bit of html and inline css, the do not require an image of anything at the top of the handout. Workaround, but not really: So far I simply used a 1px transparent png as image which is practically invisible on the handout itself. However this leads to a white space before the name of the handout in the document tab of roll20, which ... looks odd. If you do not specify an image, you will always have the default icon of roll20 handouts visible before the name. Roll20 Document Tab with custom red/black square. Below you see the default icon. Roll20 handout always displays the red/black square on top What I would rather have: Either a way to hide the image on the handout but supply one for the document tab. Alternatively I would like to have a handout with no image and no space for one in the document tab. Is there a way to achieve a better solution than  using a 1x pixel dummy image? 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
How about the image of a long, narrow bar?
Thank you Keith, however this seems not to result in anything close to what I want: As you can see the line is simply displayed as a smaller one on the document tab.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yes, that was my intent. I thought it would be preferable to blank space.