Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Does the Ghosts Of Saltmarsh module include ships? If so what do their sheets look like?

I'm debating buying Ghosts of Saltmarsh if only for all the vehicle and ship rules. Ship don't fit neatly into the existing NPC sheets so I'm wondering what they look like when brought in from the GOS compendium addition. There doesn't seem to be any screenshots of them.  Thanks!

Edited 1583838018
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
From what I can tell (with a quick look at the module), you get a page with a variety of ship types on it as map sized tokens. This allows you to use them on a map and AS a map and each token has hitpoints and AC as settings on the bubbles. Each ship token is also linked to a character sheet for ease of reference :) This was from the base module with the Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh add on applied. Looking at the compendium inclusions, it seems to just add the rules for the various ships as reference handouts (they do have the stat blocks in them however).
Thanks Ziechael! I had seen the maps and tokens and previews in the module store listings but i didn’t see a preview of the ship’s character sheets. I was curious if there had been slightly modified version made for the vehicles the way they are slightly modified in the actual book. Thanks for this!