Game: D&D 5e Group preferred: Online / Face-to-face / either Experience: New Location/Timezone: GMT London Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sat & Sunday From 5 PM onwards Preferred role: Player Game style: Looking for a group to get into, have discord, etc. Looking for somewhere to cut my teeth and learn the game. I am brand new at the game thought have done a bit of research but would like guidance form the group and DM. In terms of who I am, I have played games for a long time, Mainly FPS, but I do like my RPG's too. I am a pretty chill person, I have children and in the FPS gaming world am now considered old ( i'm 34) Looking for a new hobby as my competitiveness is starting to dry out and now want to enjoy a game in a chilled but exciting format. Ideally looking for a free to play as I am new but willing to consider payment games. Please feel free to message back on here or send me a PM. Thanks Matt