Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API Not restarting

Hi today I was trying to use some scripts and realized it wasn't working. I went to restart it and got this Previous shutdown complete, starting up... Restarting sandbox due to script changes... Previous shutdown complete, starting up... Ive tried relogging, restarting my computer, I even used a different browser and I can't seem to get it fixed. Please help!
Hey MidnightChipmunk -  Apologies for the delay here! Would providing me the name of the game in which you noticed this with, please? I'll take a look at it as soon as I can. Thanks!
Not a problem, but Im not sure what caused it but its working perfectly fine now! Im honestly now sure what caused it to stop working or what caused the fix honestly but the game name is "Kulvnez: Ascended" link if it helps