Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheet authors to be able to set the Default Minimum Width for a character sheet.

Score + 17
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Currently when you open a Character Sheet in Roll20, it has a predetermined hard coded width setting. I believe it is either 899.8px or 860px, I am a novice coder but I did find the section where it is posted: It would be great, as a sheet author, to be able to set this width. Perhaps using the JASON file to set this so that the sheet will be wider upon opening. Yes I know a player can widen the sheet simply by clicking and dragging, but by setting this width as the sheet opens will make it easier to read and more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.  If I currently design a sheet that is wider than the default, it looks strange to the user and they usually report that something is wrong with the sheet rather than realizing they just need to resize it. Thanks for your vote on this. Mike W
+1 It would also be nice to set things like the basic sheet background color, the color of the 'minimize' banner the sheet uses (currently an opaque white color), and character name color and font used for it.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Tom, that was quick. Your additional ideas are good too.
+1
Justin V.
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
+1 I support this idea
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
This would be great for many of the wider character sheets.
Yes please!
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Thank you everyone who got this to 10 votes, at least it will remain alive for a while. Mike.