Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e] So fresh and new

Hello everyone! I am new to this whole DnD thing but I have been asked to help a small group in my area learn how to play (this is a group of 40 and 50 somethings). They want to start a group in about 3 months so I only have that long before I would need to impart my knowledge on them. If there is a DM who would be willing to help me out so that I can learn the ins and outs of this game I would really appreciate it. I am working on creating a character but I am still lost on many of the little details. I am in my 30's and am available for sure on fridays and saturdays but can move things around for other days. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
I may be able to help.  My schedule is kind of whack right now, but my discord & email info is in my profile if you would like to talk.
Are you talking about a real life game or playing online. You certainly don't need 3 months either way. Start by watching videos by Dungeoncraft and Runehammer.