Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][PF2e] Looking for short or long term game.

I've been roleplaying for over 20 years and playing Pathfinder for over 7 years. I have been wanting to get into 2nd edition for some time now but haven't been able to find a group. If anyone has a open spot that need filling or knows of one please let me know. Mostly anytime will be good for me, please help me scratch this itch I can't seem to get. Thank you in advance.
What's your timezone? I know you say "mostly" anytime, but if I put a game at like... 3 am your time, would you really  show? :P On that note, I am thinking of starting something, just gotta figure out exactly what (it will be PF2e tho, no doubt about that). It would probably be sundays, as that's the day I have free the most. But yeah, I might have a spot if that can work?
My timezone is EST. I am free on Sundays except from 5:00pm to 8:00pm EST. My wife and daughter makes me go to my parents for dinner. If the game was 3 am my time I would set my alarm to get up and play, would be perfect. My wife and daughter wouldn't bug me while they sleep, lol.
Oh, I apologize for my assumption then xD 5pm est is 10pm my time. I was hoping to set the game start to 4-6 pm my time so that would fit well then I suppose, as I normally do 4 hour sessions. I probably already have some players too, just gotta make the game! If interested in working something out, feel free to add me on discord:  Devils Pet Goat#3179
hello i am also inasatred in joining a pathfinderb 2e game my discord tag in blanket#0012