Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5e Character Sheet Higher Level Casting not working

Edited 1584121928
It use to be that when you cast a spell that can be upcasted, it would query what level you would like to cast it at. Now it does not do this, in any of my games. Has been like this since yesterday. Worked Wednesday night. Anyone else have this issue? Also had issues drag and dropping spells from compendium to char sheet. Edit: I am a dumby. Its the attack roll spells. Didnt have them set to auto roll damage, so wasn't asking until I clicked the damage output. At that point it asks. False alarm everyone. As you were. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I can't duplicate. Are your sheets popped out into their own window? It shouldn't matter for the level query, but it will break a compendium draag.
I have tried with sheets both popped out and not, and still no luck. My players also have issues casting at higher levels. 

Edited 1584121912
Actually, Higher level casting is now working again. Strange lol. Thanks for checking though! Edit: Well its kind of working. Most spells seem to work. Ray of Sickness is giving me issues though. Edit 2: I am a dumby. Its the attack roll spells. Didnt have them set to auto roll damage, so wasn't asking until I clicked the damage output. At that point it asks. False alarm everyone. As you were. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Stand down! Stand down! Start the presses and un-batten the hatches. :D