Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom Sheet Sandbox loads to "Error page not loading"

Jeremy H.
Pro
Sheet Author
It gives multiple error codes, but here's a copy/paste of a few: ae1bf0f19087440d850b5870f3a05c45 e9e3fb01633a4118960834f9706eef02 08df8c67b8b5436f80f9f16b894bd04c a58ea691c80341548ab42063bbba3af2 8fd84109b1cc4e1b85ca4b652edd5555 c13d0e3f49154b469bb560ffdb4a655c afd8fb37365e48259a627eb5bc5793bc
As you may know, due to the amount of character sheets, Roll20 actually are not the ones who create them- instead most sheets are created by various members of the community. This GitHub repository contains all of the Sheets currently available. Since this is not a Roll20 Official Sheet the best thing for you to do to get help would be to head to the Character Sheet forum to ask in our help forum specifically dedicated to the topic.
Jeremy H.
Pro
Sheet Author
TwilightWoods said: As you may know, due to the amount of character sheets, Roll20 actually are not the ones who create them- instead most sheets are created by various members of the community. This GitHub repository contains all of the Sheets currently available. Since this is not a Roll20 Official Sheet the best thing for you to do to get help would be to head to the Character Sheet forum to ask in our help forum specifically dedicated to the topic. Um. I'm sorry, what ? This has nothing to do with individual character sheets, this is the Character Sheet Sandbox . You don't really need to tell me how Roll20 sheets work, I've submitted some of my own...and was intending to use this new feature to try it out. This has nothing to do with Character Sheets  messing up. When attempting to press "Launch Game" on ANY  Character Sheet Sandbox game, this happens. A new error ID, and being told "An error was encountered".
Jeremy H. said: TwilightWoods said: As you may know, due to the amount of character sheets, Roll20 actually are not the ones who create them- instead most sheets are created by various members of the community. This GitHub repository contains all of the Sheets currently available. Since this is not a Roll20 Official Sheet the best thing for you to do to get help would be to head to the Character Sheet forum to ask in our help forum specifically dedicated to the topic. Um. I'm sorry, what ? This has nothing to do with individual character sheets, this is the Character Sheet Sandbox . You don't really need to tell me how Roll20 sheets work, I've submitted some of my own...and was intending to use this new feature to try it out. This has nothing to do with Character Sheets  messing up. When attempting to press "Launch Game" on ANY  Character Sheet Sandbox game, this happens. A new error ID, and being told "An error was encountered". Hey Jeremy H. -  Apologies for the miscommunication here! Actually, any issues that crop up from today or yesterday may be related to the general site performance degradation we are having due to user population surges. We will let you know once we have a resolution for these performance issues and if your specific problem continues to occur after that, we'll continue to help you troubleshoot. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this! :)
Jeremy H.
Pro
Sheet Author
Nicholas said: Jeremy H. said: TwilightWoods said: As you may know, due to the amount of character sheets, Roll20 actually are not the ones who create them- instead most sheets are created by various members of the community. This GitHub repository contains all of the Sheets currently available. Since this is not a Roll20 Official Sheet the best thing for you to do to get help would be to head to the Character Sheet forum to ask in our help forum specifically dedicated to the topic. Um. I'm sorry, what ? This has nothing to do with individual character sheets, this is the Character Sheet Sandbox . You don't really need to tell me how Roll20 sheets work, I've submitted some of my own...and was intending to use this new feature to try it out. This has nothing to do with Character Sheets  messing up. When attempting to press "Launch Game" on ANY  Character Sheet Sandbox game, this happens. A new error ID, and being told "An error was encountered". Hey Jeremy H. -  Apologies for the miscommunication here! Actually, any issues that crop up from today or yesterday may be related to the general site performance degradation we are having due to user population surges. We will let you know once we have a resolution for these performance issues and if your specific problem continues to occur after that, we'll continue to help you troubleshoot. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this! :) So, as expected (since this has been happening since way  before the performance issues yesterday) it's still giving me errors.
Hey Jeremy H. - Gotcha! Thanks for the additional clarification here. Is there any way you can send me a link via DM to one of your Custom Sandbox games in which this is occurring, please? I'll take a look at it as soon as I can. 
Hey Jeremy H. - As a follow-up, I just want to confirm, is this problem still happening if you create a brand new sheet sandbox game? Also, how many sheet sandbox games that you have created are having the issue?
Jeremy H.
Pro
Sheet Author
Nicholas said: Hey Jeremy H. - As a follow-up, I just want to confirm, is this problem still happening if you create a brand new sheet sandbox game? Also, how many sheet sandbox games that you have created are having the issue? I just created a new sandbox game to test this and the new one works. The other one I had linked in the PMs still doesn't work and gives error codes. So it looks like it's just this one.