Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sunday Night One Shot Universal RPG FREE

Simple Ruleset, learned in minutes. Great Opportunity to Learn to Use Roll20 and Role Playing. This is for Everyone who enjoys Role Playing Games. Time Slot: This Sunday Night March 15th, at 5:00 PM CDT. Quickly Create a Character and Join the Fun. The game will require at least Four Players, Discord will be the Chat Program. If you would like to play, apply here with your age and you'll receive the Game Link and other details. Please Don't Apply Unless You Know You Can Make the Time Slot and Actually Want to Try This, you'll have a good time. Private Message to Ajax for questions. -Ajax
i would love to join! im 21 and not super experienced with roleplaying games but i did play dnd a few times!
I'm interested!  I'm 29 and itching to get playing.  I have some experience with 3.5 but I've never played 5e.
Hello! I'm 35, and was in your intro session a couple of weeks ago... I'd like to join this one too if you still have space.
Last Call. One Spot Left...
If there’s still room and time left- 22, experienced with 5e and discord, and going stir crazy with this ~social isolation~ gig. I’ve got a character for nearly every class on standby, or I’d be happy to roll up someone new!
This game is now Full, thank you all who showed interest. -Ajax
Spot Open again... Post Quickly to Grab it.
Hey, I'm 22 and interested in playing if you still have openings!