Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New to Roll20 Looking for One Shots

I am new to rollplaying on Roll20 or any similar site.  I live in a small, Midwestern city where gaming options are limited, and I am interested in experimenting in playing multiple genre and systems, and I also want to experiment of learning to play in the online media with the idea of running something eventually.  I am thinking that one-shot games is the place to start.  I am currently invested in DnD 5e, WEG Star Wars, LUG Star Trek, Modiphius Star Trek, and Icons supers RPG.  I would be interested in trying games outside of those products, but right now, funds are an issue.  Thank you for your time!
1584215310
Madame Architect
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Merry Met! While I've been DM'ing since 2015, my partner is BRAND new to D&amp;D outside of a couple 1on1 oneshots I've run for him. I'm running a game that is all about having fun, being patient and not being TOO serious. This module is from the store and it's a 5E Rick and Morty Oneshot. The Lost Dungeon of Rickedness: Big RICK energy! Check us out. We're running at around 7:30pm today. We'll probably start at around 8pm EST. The LFG listing shows the characters available.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/198658/rick-and-morty-5e-oneshot-new-player-friendly" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/198658/rick-and-morty-5e-oneshot-new-player-friendly</a>