Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Hurting for a game

Hello everyone, I'm Paul.  I've got over 20 years of experience roleplaying (old WOD, 3.5, pathfinder).  I work long hours during the week (5am-5pm) and only have time to play mornings-afternoons on the weekend.  I'd love to have someone bring me into their campaign, or join in a new one.  I'm interested in learning 5e, only played one character for 3 sessions.  I'm new to this whole Roll 20 thing and hope to find a future group of friends.  Oh, I live in the Pacific Standard Time area.
Thought the tag said hurling :P
PM sent