Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Any Historical Games out there?

Out of curiosity, is there any historical RPGs here? I am not the most interested into fantasy, but love history. Any game in which I can act like a historical human is really enjoyable to me. WWII and modern warfare (I define modern as anything with guns) will be perfect.  
You know I've been kind of aching to run something historical, mostly got GURPS in mind for that highly modular yet gritty feel. Also cause I love me some number crunching. I guess the real big decider here is what kind of days/hours are you avaliable? For the record in around the central EU timezones, and my weekends are somewhat busy.
fine in the evenings, and also US Central. Weekends are preferable. I'm fine for a while as school's off for Coronavirus.
I had an idea for WW2/early Cold War game about mercenaries/adventurers in europe and northern africa. When you read about special forces raids from that era, there's a lot working with the unknown and going with the flow, which i believe would translate into a cool campaign. With that said, i'm really limited time wise so if you manage to get something of the ground, i'd probably be intersted as a player. I'm also in central europe and would prefer evenings and possibly weekends.