Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D5e]new west marches campaign based around SAO

I have been making an Aincrad, Dungeons and Dragons world for people to join and play in. The server is open to everyone and you don't need any level of experience to join. You can join if you're a veteran, you can join if it's your first day, it doesn't matter.&nbsp; I have written a google doc explaining pretty much everything there is to know about the server, give it a read and if it seems like something you'd be interested in feel free to join the discord. The discord invite link is in the google docs on the front page. <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZxOvGLYcJoQ-3Ov0yZG-npcEg2bvCsYtvsfmyHbWnvk/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZxOvGLYcJoQ-3Ov0yZG-npcEg2bvCsYtvsfmyHbWnvk/edit?usp=sharing</a>
bump
Bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Still seeking players and GMs. Currently have 2-3 games a week depending on GM. Majority of players are level 3 to 5 but if you're active you'll jump up quick. There are currently 3 active guilds and the everyone is in the process of clearly the 2nd floor boss. Join us in the fun. Hope to see y'all soon.
Bump
We just cleared the 2nd-floor boss Sunday. We all managed to survive with no deaths although we had a few that were very close calls. We are getting ready to start looking around the 3rd floor.
bump
Floor 3 has just finished being developed, open for playing. Two games happening both tomorrow and the day after. Around 7pm (gmt+1) if you want to spectate and see what the games are like here.&nbsp;
bump
I've glimpsed through your google doc and I must say that I'm in love with the concept and would like to participate. I'm tired of playing AL where you're restricted by the modules with no satisfaction of cause and effect in the world.
bump
bump
bump (server changes soon)
bump