Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Crit if all dice exceed a certain number

Say for example I'm rolling 4d6, and I count any roll where all dice are higher than 3 as a critical success. Is there a way to do this in roll20?
1584403149
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't think it is possible to do this as a group, but you could change the critical hit and failure thresholds of the individual dice.  What I show here will make all rolls of 4 or higher be outlined in green, and all rolls 3 or lower will be outlined in red. [[1d6cs>4cf<3]][[1d6cs>4cf<3]][[1d6cs>4cf<3]][[1d6cs>4cf<3]] That shows 3 rolls.  Of course, this keeps you from getting a total, so if totals are are important to you, you will need to mouse over the results to see the individual rolls.  You can keep the same critical hit/fail part of the macro and the numbers will be red/green at the 3/4 threshold when viewed in the mouseover. [[4d6cs>4cf<3]] Hopefully something there helps.