Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

(Online) (5E) (EST/GMT) Looking for one player is available Saturdays and possibly tonight

We need a new player that’s chill and wants to have a good time. We have sessions usually on Saturdays, and we are having one tonight, It’s 10PM EST.
What time on Saturday’s?
Hiya! I'd totally be up for anything tonight. I'm pretty much free as of the moment so any time really works for me.
Still active? Ready to play.
I could jump in if its not too late. I have very limited experience, but im very creative. Have a character ive tried to use in a couple games that never took off and a homebrewed character that i kinda got stupid rolls on. My main is a dragonborn druid, but I did give him a slightly customized circle (hybrid of Moon and Sheppard.) He is very thoughtful about nature and has a wolf companion. Any of that can be changed of course.
If you're still looking for a player, feel free to message me