Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][RP-Heavy][Text][Tues.] High School Horror

You are a student at Seigan High School, a western-styled modern school but with a history of traditional Japanese schooling that goes back many generations. Rumors & mysteries have traveled from each class to the next over the span of several generations. This year, whether you forgot something in class, you wanted to investigate an old rumor, explore the occult, or test your courage, you have managed to find yourself at the school. Many unnatural things have come alive in the cover of the darkness,  and your hope of escaping is dwindling. However, there is a way... as long as you can remain alive for 6 more hours to fufill the ritual, you too can be saved by The Promise of the Sun.  Using your wits, quick-thinking, & charm, you will need to evade the things that lurk in the dark, search for answers, & gain the trust and cooperation of the other people who have also found themselves trapped here on this dark night.  Hi, I am looking for 3-5 interested people to make an anime high school horror game inspired by the likes of Another, Misao, or Mad Father. This game will be using the Strain horror RPG system, a very lightweight but lethal system.This game will be text-based over Discord. I will teach you how to play, only takes a few minutes & I will provide any resources you will need. Just want to make sure you're truly invested in this game if you decide you'd like to join. Game times will be 6 PM PT on Tuesdays . I expect last about 6-7 sessions. If you are interested, please post below along with your age & experience with text-heavy RPs. Thanks!
Boost