Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Card not going through to be a mentor anymore?

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but my card isn't going through anymore. I don't know whats causing this, but I've tried removing the card and what not as well. It is my boyfriends card, but he's checked with his bank, and the transaction isn't blocked. Could anyone offer any advice?
Gauss
Forum Champion
I suggest emailing the Developers at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> regarding this issue.
Thanks, that should have been my first course of action, but Its late and I'm not thinking :)
Just an update, since I'm not sure if someone who can help me will see my email or this post first, I have now tried a second card that is in my name. The funds are definitely on there, as they were on the previous card, but I'm getting a message saying. (Status 402) Your card was declined. I have purchased something with both cards on another site, just to ensure that they were working.
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have let the Devs know to expect your email but this is the weekend, it may take some time.
Thats fine. I was hoping to get back up and running so I could finally start my campaign. But its not like it will kill me to wait :) I appreciate it very much.