Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API sandbox shutdown due to campagin inactivity

Looked through some old postings but didnt actually see this specific question answered... What is the time block given to an active script/sandbox before it being shutdown? I ask because i'd like for my players to be able to get in there and edit macro's in between sessions but they cant really test them once the sandbox is shutdown. Would like to no how often i should pop in and "refresh" it. -Thanks!
It's 15 minutes, but it's based on activity from anyone in your campaign, not just the GM. It will spin up a sandbox for your players if they join the game and you are not in it. Or at least, it should. Let me know if it isn't.
Thanks Riley - will have a few players test it and see what the issue is :-D