Hi! I’m Iggy. I’m a fairly new player to the TTRPG compared to most folks here, as about a year ago now I first joined a few games of D&D 5e with a few friends. But since then, I’ve been absolutely hooked! Unfortunately though, generally due to scheduling, we haven’t been able to play for awhile. While I would love to eventually take the mantle as a DM, I want to try gain some more experience first as a player! Though TTRPG is a new beast for me, roleplaying itself isn’t new to me at all. I have been roleplay through forums and MMOs (FFXIV is currently my jam) for nearly ten years now. While I might need a reminder on how to run combat every now and again, storytelling and character development is something I’m always thinking about! Because of that, I would prefer to have a DM that values the roleplay aspect of D&D just as much as combat— if not more. If the campaign is set in a homebrew setting, I will likely want a DM eager to answer my questions about their world! I’ve been a bit notorious to my DM friends as someone who is constantly talking to PCs and NPCs because I’m always curious to learn more about their characters! I want to know about their tragic backstories...!!! What is their mother’s name??? What is the name of the town where you were born, bartender??? Another important requirement for me is the age group and respectability of the other players. As a 21 year old, I would be more comfortable in a group where there are players similar in age to myself. And as a bisexual woman with a trans partner, I would be more comfortable in an environment that is responsible and respectful of LGBTQ+ values. Thank you for understanding! Finally, my availability! I would prefer to keep sessions during weekdays, if possible. I am available Mon-Fri after 5:00 PST. And while I would prefer to keep my weekends free, I would be willing to make an exception if I am really taken with your pitch! I’m always willing to talk things out, as I’m pretty flexible! If you would prefer to contact me through Discord, my info is iggy#0853. I look forward to meeting you folks!