Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [5e]Was thinking of buying Lost Mines of Phandelver to GM but im New to D&D and Roll 20 would anyone be interested in learning with me?

1584523877

Edited 1584523910
Was thinking of setting up a late night one shot whether tonight or tomorrow night just wanted to know if anyone would be interested will probably be very bad and boring but hey i want to try. there doesn't seem to be very many late night games.
I'm in Australia and so itching to play again today. When is "tonight" for you?
1584526112

Edited 1584526126
I meant in around an hour or so. its 3 am here
I'm in!
1584526589

Edited 1584526657
Nice! Would like at least 2 more people before i buy though.
1584527027

Edited 1584542523
You could try The Filthy Pig Inn and Tavern. It's an Asian/Oceania discord server to help look for players. It's about 9:30pm on the Australian East coast so it's a good time to find players. [Moderated]
would you mind helping me find 2 more people? by the way i need to reiterate i am extremely new
Isaac said: would you mind helping me find 2 more people? by the way i need to reiterate i am extremely new We all learn and make mistakes doing so. What RPGing have you done so far?
so far just D&D i like to learn hands on though and can't find many games i figured ill make my own
I believe my wife and I would be interested in this game if you're still open. I've done a one-shot and she has never played. As long as you don't mind us learning along with you. Could you give me a timezone and a time though that you're wanting to play?
probably around 8-10pm MST or i was about to try and run a quick test run right now