Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One Player 5E Wednesday Night 7:00 PM CDT

One Spot Open for a Reliable Player. This FREE Game Is As Good As Any Of The PAID GAMES Out There. It is Home Brew with an intriguing story. Game is Open to Any One Over the Age of 25 who likes Role Play Over Roll Play , although there is plenty of both. If Interested in Joining this Group and Can Start Immediately, Then POST a Simple Character Concept* here along with your Age. *Simple Character Concept i.e. Dwarf Rogue, Dragonborn Ranger, Gnome Druid, etc. Please don't ask what the party needs, you play what you want. Player Hand Book preferred but not essential. PLEASE DON'T BOTHER APPLYING IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF ACTUALLY PLAYING!

Edited 1584577326
Hey there, Azure here! I am Interested in joining but still fairly new to the game. I do know the basics and do own a copy of the player's handbook. I'm interested in playing a Drow Samurai Archer. I am 26 and free on Wednesdays. Excited to start ASAP.
Hello. I'm 47, free almost any time (I think a lot of us will have way too much are time in the near future). I played a lot of 2nd Ed. in college as a player and occasional DM. Played 5th edition TOA with friends in a bi-weekly campaign. I've never played using Roll20 or Discord, but figure now would be a good time to learn.  I'm more of a RP have some laughs type over the min/max stat obsessed type. "Schmuck" POTC Fey Warlock...either 1/2 elf or Halfling. I have a concept for a character who was going to be a banjo-playing bard, but took a shortcut to become famous quick. I figure that at level 3 I'll be able to get my POTC enhanced familiar (Imp) who will act as my agent and play instrumental backups when comedically appropriate.
Thanks to all who showed interest but the position has been filled...
Aww. Sad to hear that. Another game then, perhaps. Good luck with your campaign!