Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for a DM who streams!

Hello! I'm looking for a DM who live streams and would be interested in incorporating a new long term D&D campaign into their streaming schedule, I am also open to joining an existing, streamed D&D game but I would prefer something fresh. I'm sure I could fill the ranks of players with streamers I'm familiar with who would be interested as well but a DM seems most difficult to come by. I thought I would ping the roll20 forums to see if there are any bites for this. If you are interested please respond with your DMing experience (first timers are completely welcome) as well as your availability for the game or any other questions, comments or concerns you have. Prior to jumping into our first game I think we should chat a bit on discord and just see if we have any chemistry especially if we're planning on making this a long term thing. Thanking for reading and happy RPing! Kyle
I actually posted about starting a new campaign not long ago. I'm new to streaming, but have been DMing for a few years now. If you have a group of players, I would be happy to DM depending on time. 
1584299496

Edited 1584302388
Whats your timezone and availability? I’m in CST and my best availability is weekdays before 5pm. I didn’t think I’d find a DM so fast but I’ll start getting in touch with people. How many players are you hoping for? Also do you know what campaign/edition you’d like to run? Some of these people maybe pretty new to D&D, myself included, so there may be a slight learning curve. Please message me on discord and we can chat a bit when we’re both available. Yummy#8552
I’d also like to extend that if there are any streamers who would like to join a campaign you're welcome to respond here. I’d like to get people from all different sources and I always like making new friends!
Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons! I have been a professional DM for over 5 years and have been DMing for over 30 years total. I have examples of my games up on  YouTube  and am available for a new (preferably) Friday or Saturday game slot but am open to other days during the week. I have several existing campaigns with 1 spot open in the Pathfinder one two Sundays a month and 2 spots open in the weekly 5th edition game on Sundays. In addition I run a Living World Campaign that is always accepting new players. I am happy to teach new players and session 0/character creation is always free. I also have a number of games that I am interested in running such as Diablo (D&D 3.5), Darker Waters, and Game of Thrones (both D&D 5th edition), The Walking Dead (d20 Modern) and Dragon Warrior (using homebrew rules of my own system). If you have any questions or are interested in moving forward please message me on Discord at The Dungeon Master#8397 The Dungeon Master on YouTube “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Castle in the Clouds [D&D 5th Edition • Living World] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Heroes Wanted [D&D 5th Edition] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Desert of the Damned [D&D 5th Edition] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragons of the Frozen Seas [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Diablo: Heroes of Sanctuary [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Darker Waters [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Walking Dead [d20 Modern] "This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragon Warrior: Scions of Erdrick [Homebrew • Playtest]
I am not a streamer but I would love toplay D&D on stream and would even consider to start streaming it. I can be a player and a DM. Let me know if you need someone. I could be the player that knows his stuff and could help everybody, even the DM. Having at least one player that knows his stuff could be useful.