Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can´t place monsters on the map.

Recently I can no longer add the monsters from my compendium to the map. Whether Firefox or Chrome, nothing happens. Items in the character sheets or classes are also no longer possible. They are dungeons and dragons, standard with Volo. Last week everything was still working! Problems are also there with new games or existing games. I don't know exactly what to do. Please help me!
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, there! Thanks for your report! We found an issue with drag-and-drop from the compendium this morning (also impacts the Charactermancer) and are working on a fix. You can follow the progress in  this bug thread . Since this is being handled in the bug thread, I will be closing this thread to consolidate reports.