So I've just bought the Monster Manual, and I am pretty disappointed. Firstly why stat bubbles are made so unintuitively? First is empty, blue is health, and AC is green? I think it's pretty it's pretty obvious that Health should be red (You know, a blood color?), AC should be blue (cold steel), and then maybe green should be empty? So my question: Is there a place, where I can switch those bubbles globally for all Monster Manual because If I have to this manually, then really buying the book wasn't worth that much. But wait there's more: I was hoping that by "clickable actions" I'll get macros, which I'll won't need to set myself manually each time I'll want to use a new monster conveniently. Guess I was wrong, and I'll have to set up macros, for actual clickable buttons that do not obscure my battlefield (like a character sheet does) when I'm playing. So my second question is: Is there a way to make a global set of macros for all monsters at once? Sort of a template? Thank You