Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Party in need of DM for Curse of Strahd

Hi, I am a player who is interested in playing the Curse of Strahd campaign for 5E. I've got a party of 4 total for my game but we are in need of a DM, preferably someone who's run it before but it is not a requirement. Sessions are on Thursdays at 8:00 pm EST as that is the only time I can do it. 
Are you looking for a paid DM or free DM? If you're willing to look at paid DM's give me a message!
Sorry, free only.