Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG: M&M 3E: One Shot

Looking to join or set up a group for a single one shot of Mutants and Masterminds in hopes of adding to my knowledge of Mutants and Masterminds 3e so that I can GM it for my regular group. I have quite a bit of experience with DnD 3.0 and 3.5, and d20 Modern, but just getting into Mutants and Masterminds. Quite free these next few weeks (wife is leaving town August 1 - August 11) from . Available: TU, TH, from 7pm - 2 am EST and Saturday and Sunday all day. If no game is possible, I would love a GM who wouldn't mind PMing their Skype info if they don't mind me asking a few questions.
I have had a few people hit me up telling me they know 2e. Some were mistaken teh 3e for 2e, other asking if I would rather know 2e? I am curious why people would rather know 2e? After looking into both systems, it looks like Mutants and Masterminds removed all their confining d20 shackles with 3e and moved it more into being a fully fledged out super hero game. The change of attributes, consolidating of feats, and alteration of powers all feel more natural. Where I am personally getting lost is combat. What hits and what and when? How do you dictate damage from certain powers?
Still interested in knowing more about third edition?