Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I'm new new

1584731883

Edited 1584732351
Looking for someone to help me understand all that is D&D. Character creation, playing campaigns, and great conversations ect ect. I play in the U.S. So CST, after 5p.m., or anytime during the weekend after 11a.m. Thank you so much for your time and efforts before hand. I have always looked forward to playing, but have never been able to find groups IRl, and so now trying to do so online. Please excuse any ignorance that I put forth in this adventure.
I would suggest editing you message to include your timezone and times that you are free.  This will allow people to know if they can take you on as a player or not.
Thank you! So you know, stuff like that. lol
Hi! If you want to join a beginners game starting now i can send you a link. I am a total beginner dm. Playing starter campaign Lost mines of Phandelver. Our time zone is GMT+1 so its 8 pm for us now. Send me a private message if you are interested.
I would love to join!