Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Friday Night 7:00 PM CDT Realistic 5E Hardcore Mode Campaign - Let's Build a Legend

This Game is  FREE  but will Rival any PAID Game out there in it's quality... Why Realism and why Hardcore? This is a Campaign that is Not For Everyone. This campaign challenges you just to survive.  Rewards are great, danger is deadly, and the role play will be great with the help of the players as we build a story to rival a legend . What is meant by the Realism, as in real life you don't get to pick your parents or how strong or smart you'll be, these are left up to chance and your genetic make up, in other words these are Random. To Create a Character you'll Roll Your Ability Scores In Order, and your Race or Ancestry Too. And then there is the  5E Hardcore Mode , these rules will be used in this campaign and they are not for Power Gamers or Min Maxers. Many of the 5E Rules are modified. This product was just released and is a short read available on Drive Thru RPG for $3.50, but it is NOT necessary if you are familiar with the regular 5E Rules.  Play is Faster in Hardcore , no long waits until your next turn. It's Dark and Gritty, Middle Earth meets Ravenloft. Players Drive the Main Story through their own stories, Who, What, When, Where, and Why? Ideally seeking 5 to 7 players who love the thrill of the unknown, the randomness of life, and the satisfaction of success. If you are such a player and are reliable , and are ready to take this adventure into the unknown please post something here with your Age and 5E Experience (though no experience is actually necessary). This game will be played on Friday Nights 7:00 PM CDT.  Feel Free to Private Message Ajax for more details or the answer to questions.
Age: 20 Experience... Basically none... Never used Role 20, only played NPCs. Definitely interested in joining any game though.

Edited 1584787149
Just bumping because it sounds good, just out of my time zone. Have fun!
Age 19 with 3 years of dnd 5e experience without any breaks (until now thanks corona). Sounds amazing, and I am definitely down to do this.
33 (dependable adult/looking for a dependable group that doesn't implode because people forgot they have a wedding every week for the next year, or forgot they work during that day and time for the next 6 months). Experience 2 years of dnd 5e, the same amount of experience with roll20. This sounds amazing! 
28 with little experience but eager to join a committed, dependable group. Sold immediately by the style of the post and used to rolling for race and class in the rpg's I've played.

Edited 1584809308
im 15 and i have been in a homebrew campaign for about 5 months. I'm really looking for something to do during the quarantine, so this would be pretty epic. I should be able to attend most if not all sessions, considering school is online now. 
25 some 5e experience, mainly played pathfinders/3.5 dark Hersey aswell. Haven't used roll20 much.  While you're not in my timezone with quarantine going on and this being the way I make my characters I'm very interested
Im 24 and i would say i got a good amount of 5E experience even with only 2 Sessions played i got a good grasp on the rulebook.
Age: 21  DnD Experience: A campaign in 5e that went from level 3-15, and met weekly.  I haven't ever used Roll20, but I don't think it would take me long to catch on considering I've played a few one-shots over discord. This style of character creation is new to me, but seems really intriguing, and I would love to be able to play in a regular game again.