Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

My PC Tokens appears half grid size

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I wrote because I haven't found the answer to this problem: I have set the tokens for my players whit HP bars and AC and linked this token to the appropriate PC. Once I've done that if a PC drop his token, the token appears ALWAYS half the size of the grid cell. If I drop the same PC token from my library, does not happen (it fit automatically the grid size) If I drop a monster's token does not happen Only if I or my players drop the token from the PC in the diary. What is changed? What can I do to not manually fix the dimension every time? Thanks.
1584800621
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
By default, the map grid scale on Roll20 is 70px by 70px.  You can change that scale in the map page settings though.  I have found it best to set up tokens on a map with the scale set to the default.  If you have set up the tokens on a map with the scale set to .5 (35px by 35px), then tokens don't seem to always automatically scale to the grid of any new map they are dropped on. I usually just create a new map page.  I don't put an image on it, or anything.  I set up the tokens there, and then delete the page when I am done.
It works!!! Thanks a lot, now I'v understood this token mechanics. Thank you again!