Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Concentration Marker In Token Marker Sets?

None of the token marker sets seem to have a Concentration marker for spellcaster maintaining concentration on a spell. I've page searched (control/command+f) many listings for "concentration" and can't find any. Am I missing something? Why isn't anyone making/using that?
Are you playing 5e?  There is a “concentration” API that will detect when you cast a concentration spell, mark your token and automatically roll the save when you apply damage to the character.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't believe that individual token markers are tagged for searching, only complete sets. There are a number of sets that do contain concentration markers. The easiest thing to do is to filter the list by Token Markers, and then look for the term "Concentr"on the page of any that you like the look of. Here are a couple: Easy to Read Token Markers   - My set Token Markers: Pack 1 - By Dawn Caroll You can also just look over token marker packs and choose any marker you like that looks like Concentration to you. You don't have to use them as labeled. Hopefully, some of the other pack makers will chime in. Those are the only two I could find with the quick search method I used.
Hi Keith, Looking on the page is what I described doing. 

Edited 1584825519
Hi Patrick, I hadn't seen this. Admittedly I haven't played with the APIs much. What icon does this use? Where does it pull the icon from?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sorry, Dakota, I misread "page searched". Did either of those sets have something you could use? We're currently discussing one of the concentration scripts over on the CombatMaster thread, if you want to take a peek.
Hi Keith, To be honest, when I looked through the set before, I had initially ruled yours out because it didn't have something other marker my players needed. Also in honesty however, I can't remember what that thing was looking through your sets now, ha. I need to just make a written list.

Edited 1584831464
Concentration API I haven’t gotten any token markers(until I just looked at Keith’s).  It uses the stopwatch marker on the standard set in my games.  Now that I bought Keith’s, I’m goin to have to re-set up my condition api as well.
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I did not specifically make concentrate for Sketchy Stickmen Statuses (it does have a thought bubble, and a face with a thought bubble) . Here is one in that style with a magic star in the thought bubble and a focusing face. It will match with the rest of that set which, admittedly, is not what EVERYONE will want for their games but it sells overnight a lot, leaving me to believe it's popular with the Australians who must find it as hilarious as me.