Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

What do these toolbar options do: snap to center / Snap to bottom / No snapping ?

Hello, So i might be incompetent but i could not find this anywhere. I experimented with them but they don't seem to do anything. Can someone solve this "Mystery" for me?

Edited 1584870973
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
They are used with the ruler tool and allow you to set the snap (or lack of) point for the ruler origin.
Thanks, i was secretly hoping it had something to do with "Snap to grid" :D Useful nonetheless. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you wondering about drawing tools or placement of art assets/tokens. You can draw with snap to corner by holding shift or you can ignore the grid for pretty much everything by holding alt.
Thanks again :) Still learning the ropes, but roll20 is exactly what i was looking for.