Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Changing min / max roll colors

Hello, I've tried searching around, but no luck: How do I got about changing the border colors on the maximum and minimum values of a roll? For example, I roll 1d6 three times with this macro: &{template:default}{{name=Suas ações são observadas e julgadas.}}{{1ª Rolagem=[[1d6]]}}{{2ª Rolagem=[[1d6]]}}{{3ª Rolagem=[[1d6]]}} And it shows this: Is there a way for a 1 to be gray and a 6 to be red without using an API?
1585012867
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No,you cant change those colours. Even at the API level, you cant change the colors in normal rolls, you have to make a script to replace the roll.
1585016254
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The closest you can get is swapping the colors: &{template:default}{{name=Suas ações são observadas e julgadas.}}{{1ª Rolagem=[[1d6cs1cf6]]}}{{2ª Rolagem=[[1d6cs1cf6]]}}{{3ª Rolagem=[[1d6cs1cf6]]}}
Thank you for your answer, I think I will make it with a rollable table: Is there a way to show the images when using inline rolls?
The Aaron said: The closest you can get is swapping the colors: &{template:default}{{name=Suas ações são observadas e julgadas.}}{{1ª Rolagem=[[1d6cs1cf6]]}}{{2ª Rolagem=[[1d6cs1cf6]]}}{{3ª Rolagem=[[1d6cs1cf6]]}} Thank you, that helps too!