Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need help with GM only rolls for fresh Waterdeep campaign

I just started my waterdeep campaign and want to know why the rolls of the monsters and damage are only to me and if that can be turned off. In the sessions I've run without a module this has never been how it worked so I don't know how to fix it.
Hey Mike S. -  What character sheet are you using for this game? You should be able to update this in your Game Settings page under the section titled Default Sheet Settings . Once you update things in that section, make sure to load back into the game, go to the Settings tab, and under the section titled Experimental Features , click the button called  Apply Default Settings . This will push the settings update you made to all the sheets in your game, so be careful.
Im using the D&D 5E by Roll20 sheet like i do with all my games. It's in both of my modules now with avernus and waterdeep both rolling all my GM rolls whisper to only me. I don't see an option anywhere to turn this off. My "Whisper rolls to GM" setting is set to Never whisper rolls in all my games so i have no idea how to fix this
Tried to push the settings with the apply default settings under experimental features and it still is set to gm rolls whispering 
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Never whisper is currently broken, try Whisper Toggle. It will default to off, giving you the same result as never whisper, while also putting a handy toggle for the occasional times you might want to do a GM roll.
That fixed it thank you!