Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Experienced Dungeon Master looking to run players through Saltmarsh!

Due to recent events I have a good deal more time on my hands, and I thought it would be a fun distraction to fill my life with more D&D. As the title suggests I'm really interested in the Wizards of the Coast Modules and would love to take some daring adventurers through the Ghosts of Saltmarsh specifically.  I'm happy to accept new players and experienced dice-rollers alike to this game!  Some other information for you guys! 1- I am Eastern Standard Time 2- I'm looking for 4-5 players  3- Most evenings should be available weekdays and weekends except Sundays.  4- We will probably be using a third party to speak to each other, such as Discord. If you have an interest please let me know!
I am most definitely interested in playing through Ghost of Saltmarsh. I can fit a variety of roles, use discord for voice, and I am open for most days. I have a game Tuesday 
Hello! I'm interested in joining your game!  I am free basically every day and I am EST as well!  I have Discord too. I hope to hear from you!
love to join your game new but keen, 
Definitely interested. New but excited to learn and have some fun.
Very interested in Saltmarsh for sure!  I'm open Weds - Saturday atm.  Anytime after 4:30 PM EST is ideal for me during the weekdays.
1585015282

Edited 1585015550
Hi there! Very interested!!! I'm PST, but given everything...well I have a lot of time on my hands as well. Just cant do Tuesdays. Literally only limitation. 
I would love a chance to play if you think the game will be on a weekday afternoon/evening. New to 5e, but otherwise experienced.
1585016031

Edited 1585016307
Hey I'd love to join if u still need players, with the quarentine going on and my line of work, im free 24/7 for the next month discord - Matt Teague#6248
Would be interested in playing! EST as well and free from work with a pretty flexibile schedule either way.
I would love to sign up for this. Experienced player (since 5e came out). This is the one module I've been wanting to play since release and cannot find anyone willing to DM. I would even be willing to offer you this: DM Saltmarsh, and Ill DM one of your choice after!
I'm interested in some game time.  I'm available Saturdays pretty much all day, and weekdays from about 9PM to 1AM EST.  Next week I'll likely have weekdays all day as well.
Hey, i have a warlock of any level ready to go, have had a hadfull of 1v1 matches and some arena style fights against monsters but am super excited to join a campaign, so many ideas on utility spells, I garantee an interesting time. Discord is Vigorouswaddle 
I m definitely interested any night but Sunday starting at 8:30 EST or later.  Willing to work with party and DM to decide on best class and backstory for the campaign.
Hi I am also keen to join if you still need players. EST (Melbourne) I am available after 4.30pm every weekday. With the stay at home rules a campaign would be a great distraction. Witty Rouge or Staunch Palladin.
wow quite a lot of interest. if there is a spot I am interested as well 
If you are able to get me into the game I would be very happy to play. I am able to play consistently and cognizantly. Thanks
1585034767

Edited 1585034792
I would like to play an oathbreaker paladin who abhours the church for the murder of his family. If your against that then a Oath of Vengence will be fine :) HMU!!
1585053572

Edited 1585064137
hey would you like to join my discord server it is a dnd discord, everyone is friendly and helpful. If you have any questions feel free to ask [Moderated]
Wow! I'm so impressed by the response to this topic! Thank you all for your interest in this adventure! Out of fairness to my own post I have asked availability for the first five that commented. If I haven't filled out the group by later tonight I will open it up to the rest of you. In the meantime stay healthy and continue rolling those dice!
Very interested, since i do love the sea adventures.  Been playing and DMing since 1982, right now just looking to play.  I tend to hun human clerics, and love to character develop rather ten meta game or power play
If you are still looking for decent players to fit the schedule let me know! I'd definitely be interested in your campaign! :)
I’d love to play!  I remember when the originals came out. It was a great module!
My husband and I would both be interested in playing! Would love to hear details and chat!
Very interested for sure if there are any openings left! I'm free to play any evening except Monday or Thursday, I'm in GMT +1 timezone.