Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking to help others during quarantine?

Hey guys! So I am substance use counselor for young people ages 13-25... My kids right now are going stir crazy and we're looking for creative ways to support them. I was thinking that we could have a Saturday night where we all got together online and played DnD! I wish I was more proficient as a DM but I'm not... And we have about 100 kids in our support group... So! I'm looking for help and support! Would anyone be willing to help run sessions for these kids? I'm looking for about 20 DMs that would be willing to work with new players and be flexible and open to supporting these kids in their recovery.  Let me know if you have any other ideas!?! Thanks!!
Just D&D?
1585076996

Edited 1585081790
hey would you like to join my discord server, we are friendly, kind and helpful. Any questions, just ask. We are here for you. [Moderated]
Hey Victoria, I sent you a PM with some things that might help.  Good luck in getting this set up!
1586348430

Edited 1586348446
Were you able to find enough DM's?