Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New DnD Player, Looking For One-Shot or Potential Weekly Group

Hi all, I am a 26 yo looking for exactly what the title states. I currently have a DnD Beyond account with some characters. I'm in a campaign right now, but I am looking to play a bit more. Below is my character: <a href="https://ddb.ac/characters/25383909/75yMkY" rel="nofollow">https://ddb.ac/characters/25383909/75yMkY</a>
hey would you like to join my discord server, we are friendly, kind and helpful. Any questions, just ask. We are here for you. If you want to Dm a game you have to be level/rank 3 which can be done in 2 days if you talk in the general chat or post memes.&nbsp; <a href="https://discord.gg/6afxuBq" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6afxuBq</a>
How often do you play?
we have multi games a day
I'm down. Like I said, i'm still pretty new, but I know the basics. Might have questions during a game.