Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A Question....

Hey, so The quesiton is pretty simple... If I were to create a set of roll-tables, that perform a function ( no spoilers to be found here I'm afraid.) and when I say a set of roll tables I mean like 20+ roll tables, would it be possible to bundle those into a pack that could be placed on the market place ? I know It's a bit of a random question.. but there it is.. thanks.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It could almost certainly be done as an add-on, but you should contact Roll20 directly for this, if you have information you don't wish to reveal publicly yet: <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>
Thank-you once again Keith... Ill do as you suggest, I just didn't want to waste a bunch of time with art work etc, only to find out that its not something that can be done in the first place, if you get what I am saying
Gold
Forum Champion
I've installed both Modules (Games) and Add-Ons from Roll20 Marketplace that included Rollable Tables in them. Some even/also have Rollable Table Tokens set-up, like some of the different Clock / Timer / Pie Chart products.
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Yep, you just make it into a game, and then submit it as "game addon" instead of "art pack". It will not be downloadable and it will give access to whatever you've put in the pack. I wouldn't worry so much about spoilers, whatever someone else makes will be different in style if nothing else.