I'm sure this isn't a new topic and that the solution is easy, but I have been unable to find answers anywhere. I'm a new to Roll20 with a Pro account. During our current pandemic, I'm moving the two games I DM to Roll20. We have run two "practice" sessions with some frustration. The frustration revolves around my inability to get advanced FoW and DL to work. The features are turned on in the map edits. I have set player tokens to emit light. But no matter what I do, there is no reveal, no dynamic lighting- nothing. All they see is black. I can use the reveal feature, but even then what they see is muted- not really revealed. I have tried this with multiple maps and settings. I have emailed Roll20, who was prompt with answering my one prior question, but due to increase game play they are behind (completely understandable given the circumstances). My one group is due to play again tomorrow. I could really use some help quickly.. Thanks in advance.