Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5E] Somewhat new player looking for group to make more friends

Hello! I'm a somewhat new player with a few short games under my belt and I'm currently playing with another group as well. I've been enjoying the game a lot, but I've been growing increasingly bored during quarantine and I've been thinking of joining another group to play out some character sheets I've had locked in the back of my head and meet some new people. I'm a bit shy when it comes to roleplaying, but I'm friendly and I like to have a good time. I'd love to have some more experienced players teach me even more about some of the settings and lore the game has to offer. I have a good quality mic and communicate easily through discord and can be reached pretty quickly at White#2513 if you want to talk about having me join your group. I'm available most evenings except for Sunday.
1585179629

Edited 1585179715
Hello, I'm a friendly and cheerful DM that is looking for players for a Warhammer 40k Only War campaign. So far I have two others but I am looking for some more players. Our meet and greet and possible session zero is this saturday at 4pm EST. Feel free to reach out and here is my discord: Stormlord21#8414
hey would you like to join my discord server, we are friendly, kind and helpful. Any questions, feel free to ask. :)