Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [D&D5E] 1 or 2 other couples (can DM if needed).

1585182853

Edited 1585185460
My wife and I are looking for some other couples that are interested in playing D&D together. I have experience playing D&D and can DM if needed. We have flexibility in our schedule at the moment. We look forward to a fun time!
My long-distance boyfriend (Steven C.) and I are also trying trying to find a game! We have some experience with TTRPGs (mostly a few Pathfinder sessions he DMed) and a basic background in DnD 3.5 systems via the Neverwinter Nights video games. (However, we have both looked into DnD 5 and we are very eager to give the updated system a try!) Both of our schedules are relatively open. We would prefer sometime between 7pm and midnight Eastern US time on weekdays, or any time on weekends.
Chiming in - Once I'm a little more familiar with D&D5E and Roll20, I'd be happy to share DM duty, if need be.
1585192736

Edited 1585192799
Hi! I am not in a relationship myself, but at the moment I am looking for some players to join a homebrew D&D 5e campaign I've created, that would take place on Saturday during the day. The other players so far are a Texan couple whom I've been playing with for several months now, they are very friendly, fun and respectful. As for myself, I am a 33 year old French Canadian teacher (I have a little accent, but it doesn't seem to bother anyone I play online with ^^) Please let me know if you would like to join! The other person who replied to the post, Marie, would also be welcome to join with her boyfriend - 6 players would be the maximum however :P
1585278404

Edited 1585323347
Temujin, Marie and I are interested, and I hope that Rob and his wife will be as well. Out of curiosity, could you give a high level overview of the homebrew you are running? -- Marie and I are both 28 - I'm an aerospace engineer working in Ohio, and Marie is an English PhD candidate finishing up in Oklahoma
My girlfriend and I are looking for a group at the minute, we're from the UK so maybe timezones would be an issue if there's a big difference. I'm 24, she's 27. I've been playing 5e DnD for several years, mostly as a DM. She's quite new, but has taken to the game quickly. May need a rule explained now and then, but has gotten into the roleplay part of the game quite quickly. I'm already DMing a game at the minute, and would rather be a player than DM another game if I'm honest. 
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind a friendly and accept anyone weather they are new to dnd and roll 20 or not. Feel free to send me a message on roll20
Hello! My husband and I are new to DND but we would love to join! Especially with other couples. We're trying to make new friends together.