Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is !setattr broken

I am feeling pretty ineffective .. i cannot even get the most basic of commands to work .. 5e Character Sheet ... The class_resource is called Thing, max value of 2, current value of 1 why will this command not do anything ... yes i am clicking on a token !setattr --silent --sel --class_resource|@{selected|class_resource|max}
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
If you do this: /w gm [@{selected|class_resource|max}] Do you get a value between the [ ] ?
[2] Which i would expect Do you need to have charsetattr script loaded? does the GM need to be logged in for scripting to work?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You do need to have the script installed, otherwise it won't do anything.  The GM does not need to be on for it to work, but if something crashed, the GM would need to restart the sandbox.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Do you get output if you use this command: !setattr --sel --class_resource|@{selected|class_resource|max}
All good .. a combination of broken sandbox, missing scripts and user error .. Thanks for your help @The Aaron  ...
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Sweet!  Glad you got it working.