Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Search for campaign forums

Score + 13
Please, please please, give us a search box scoped to a game's forums. For those of us who do PBP (or just have busy forums) it is almost impossible to find a particular post buried in hundreds of others. This should be low hanging fruit since search is implemented for other forums on the site!
bump
YES, PLEASE! Do this I can't tell you how many times I've come on here to find that I'm buried in messages and no way to sort them into the relative group so please do this for us... Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top... :-)

Edited 1585198893
For Roll20 to remain relevant in a highly competitive marketplace this is an easy  Must Have .
Yes
Agreed! I would love to be able to make use of the forums here more. The lack of search function (and clunky mobile interface) are the main deterrents. 
I vote for this as well.i suggested that they add a pbp searchable term a while back but did not hear anything.
This would be useful

Edited 1642999097
This is continuing to make life quite difficult. The community forums have a search capability, is there no easy way to clone that approach but scope to a per-game basis?