Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e] [Paid or Free] Looking for a game that accepts kids (9+) / parents

My 9-year old has asked me to find a kid-friendly Roll20 DND 5e game that she and I can join :-)  Any out there? Available times:  Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday between 5:30-8:30pm EST 
My 13 year old daughter and I also love role-playing. We play pathfinder and starfinder rather that dnd, we are also looking for a kids friendly group as well. I may be starting a game come the beginning of April. If you are interested send me a PM. 
I've got a possible lead on a DnD 5e game, but if it falls through (expect to hear back this weekend) I'll PM you.   If your daughter is interested in the DnD 5e game, I can send you the info if there are open slots -- the person running it has a 13-year old son who wants to play DnD apparently.   If that game DOES fall through .... I have zero experience with starfinder or pathfinder, so my daughter won't be familiar with it either (I pretty much missed the whole DnD 3rd edition + related series during a lengthy White Wolf / Rifts phase I went through during college lol).  I can download some materials though, so not a biggie, but figured you should know :-) 
Let me know, we have never played dnd 5e. I have played dnd up to 4e, I have heard the Pathfinder 2e is very similiar to dnd 5e. If you game falls through I would have no problem helping you into pathfinder if needed. Also we might be interested in the 5e with you if there is room
Sounds good.  Will let you know
Im loking for players with eng language as a main. New sesion lv 1 start&nbsp; Im 33 year old new on roll20 loking for players&nbsp; You finde me at discord&nbsp; Inari#7263 <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/6416263/the-true-name-of-good-hero" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/6416263/the-true-name-of-good-hero</a> link to event up!
sorry my mistake, 9 years old not for that campaing&nbsp;
Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons &amp; Dragons! I have been a professional DM for over 5 years and have been DMing for over 30 years total. I have examples of my games up on&nbsp; YouTube &nbsp;and am available for a new (preferably) Friday or Saturday game slot but am open to other days during the week. I have several existing campaigns with 1 spot open in the Pathfinder one two Sundays a month and 1-2 spots open in the weekly 5th edition game on Sundays. In addition I run a Living World Campaign that is always accepting new players. I am happy to teach new players and session 0/character creation is always free. I also have a number of games that I am interested in running such as Diablo (D&amp;D 3.5), Darker Waters, and Game of Thrones (both D&amp;D 5th edition), The Walking Dead (d20 Modern) and Dragon Warrior (using homebrew rules of my own system). If you have any questions or are interested in moving forward please message me on Discord at The Dungeon Master#8397 The Dungeon Master on YouTube “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Castle in the Clouds [D&amp;D 5th Edition • Living World] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Heroes Wanted [D&amp;D 5th Edition] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Desert of the Damned [D&amp;D 5th Edition] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragons of the Frozen Seas [D&amp;D 3.5/Pathfinder] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Diablo: Heroes of Sanctuary [D&amp;D 3.5/Pathfinder] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&amp;D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Darker Waters [D&amp;D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Walking Dead [d20 Modern] "This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragon Warrior: Scions of Erdrick [Homebrew • Playtest]
Hi Heather! I’m an experienced DM, normally running games for local youth programs. I have also run promotional and weekly events at stores in the past, including a D&amp;D for Kids program. In light of the recent lockdown, I’ve started offering my services online. &nbsp;If you do wind up looking for another game, feel free to get in touch and I’ll do my best to accommodate you. My rate is $10 CAD per person, per 3 hour session. Happy gaming!
Hi Quinn, Do you have any kids online games currently running?&nbsp; I have another "interested DM" that I'm waiting to hear details from, but if that falls through I'd be very interested if the available times work
I don’t currently have any online kids’ games running, but I could make one if there is at least one other player to join it. I could definitely pick out a working time from those options
Okay, let me check with the two other would-be DMs who answered me -- they were interested in running games because they have their own kids interested in playing (13 year olds), but maybe they'd rather join a game run by someone else.&nbsp; Here are my available times first, to make sure you have slots available before I talk to them about their interest/availability:&nbsp; Eastern time - Tuesday, Thurs, Friday, Any time Saturday between 9am and 8:30pm (preferably after 5 though).&nbsp;&nbsp; Let me know, thanks!
I can certainly run something within one of your available times. Shoot me a pm if you all decide you would like to have me run games for you, and I’ll set things up.
Hi Heather, my son (11) would love to get into a game too. He has played before so has a bit of experience. Would you be willing to let me know what you find out if there are any other spots available?
Hi John L.&nbsp; I'll send you a PM with the times!
Heather, My son (9 yr old) is also looking for a game, he's new to D&amp;D but very excited to start and has been doing a lot of research. If you still have any openings or could recommend a kid friendly game I would appreciate it, thanks!