Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Where is Pathfinder 1 material?

Hi, I'm staying at home and want to move my Pathfinder 1 campaign with my friends toward Roll20. I've searched through the Marketplace, whether it is achievable. But I find Pathfinder 2 rules only, and no Pathfinder 1 material. Can anyone tell, why where I find the PF1 stuff, like Core Rulebook, APG,UM, etc.? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Klaus.
The PF1 books are not available for the most part (the Bestiary [1] is), although the Rise of the Runelords AP is avalable.  I am currently running my own Rise of the Runelords using the official Roll20 character sheet for Pathfinder 1. The Community Compendium is pretty good and working pretty well. Otherwise you need to add the monsters, feats, and such to your own Compendium yourself. 

Edited 1586624124
The PF1 character sheets (I prefer the Community sheet) contain all of the functionality.&nbsp; The free compendium that comes with the sheets (when you create a new game from scratch or use a module) has gotten more and more complete over the years and gets the job done pretty well.&nbsp; With these two features (sheet and compendium) and using outside reference material (e.g. the SRD) you can totally dive into PF1 here on roll20 without purchasing any books.&nbsp; If you are not up for importing maps, setting up characters and tokens from scratch, and all the other tasks of preparing your own adventure, there are certainly some good ready-to-run modules in the Marketplace for PF1.&nbsp; I am partial, but I recommend starting with the 1st level epic adventure <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/127/seven-days-at-ranger-fort" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/127/seven-days-at-ranger-fort</a>. I wrote the module specifically for people moving to roll20 from traditional tabletop gaming and included a complete PF1 framework for ease of use. [Edit: fixed link]
Wordforger
Plus
Marketplace Creator
The core rules are, for the most part, accessible for free whenever you create a new Pathfinder 1 campaign.&nbsp; It doesn't include all the pathfinder art or anything, but it does the trick for the most basic things you need.&nbsp; They do also have a first edition Bestiary set available for purchase that includes sheets for monsters and tokens to represent them.&nbsp; They also have a couple campaign modules.&nbsp; The rest... well...&nbsp; You'll have to look elsewhere, I'm afraid.